1. Fixed broken Edit Replies in Live Annotations
You can now edit replies without any challenges
2. Updated Add Reply for Live Annotations
3. Fixed bug issue for image files
4. Fixed Search bug
You can now search file uploads using tags
1. Fixed issue in the stamp feature for PDF files
You can now seamlessly add new stamps to your projects.
2. Improved task search in Kanban view
You can now search for tasks with an ID in Kanban view on the Task page
3. Fixed incorrect email/notification issue
Users for SSO orgs will no longer be redirected to the wrong page.
4. Fixed the issue in the review board in slideshow mode
You can now see items in slideshow mode when you open tasks from the right-side taskbar.
1. Introduced a new feature to tag users in live reviews.
2. Updated and improved notifications UI. Changes for a particular task are compiled and can now show up in one notification with options to explore with the arrow button.
1. Text Annotation – We have added a new text annotation feature for PDFs that allows users to add text directly to the PDF document that they are reviewing. There is a range of capabilities such as changing the font, size, bold, italics, underline, strikethrough, and highlight.
2. Comment Filtering While Reviewing – We have added a filtering function that allows users to filter out comments that were made by user who are either internal vs external to the org. Users can also filter out or in comment by specific users.
3. Long Name Fix – Users with long names will no longer have their name distort the comment boxes that generate when an annotation is made. The name now cuts off instead of spilling over.
4. Stamp Annotation – the stamp annotations will now be generated when the stamp is selected, and the mouse is clicked. This replaces our old UX where stamps were generated one by one and dragged to their required destination.
5. Device Mode – Users can now drag the device mode window to expand or shrink it. They can also specify the exact pixel dimensions not too instead of working with pre-set sizes.
1. Uploaded source maps to Montiapm.
2. Fixed exception after template destroyed.
3. Redirected short links to custom domain and fixed broken URL concatenation.
4. Fixed redirect URL.
5. Fixed build issue.
6. Introduced new multi collaborators UI.
7. Introduced new notifications UI.
8. Fixed user-requested bulk edit issue.
9. Fixed collaborators GET endpoint and refactoring.
10. Fixed navigation to manage org, edit profile, and manage integrations by fixing the autorun subscription issue.
1. Implemented multiple performance improvements for the app and some fixes.
2. Fixed task modal not rendering intermittently after clicking on a task in the notifications drop-down.
3. Fixed task modal being shown repeatedly on switching between Kanban/table.
4. Improvements for share link email. Email now includes role, permission and whether they need a login or not.
5. Fixed replies not being added correctly to reviewboard.
6. Added warning prompt when users added same content twice.
7. Fix for file limit exceeded issue when uploading files from Kanban.
8. Fixed lag when clicking the “Add File” button on the uploads page and the dropdown toggling.
1. Default phase migration and related changes. Removed empty default phase (-) and moved over to having a default phase named “uncategorized”. It is a follow-up to the release of the new Kanban UI for content. All new projects now have this phase created by default. All files and tasks in existing projects which do not belong in a phase are now migrated over the “uncategorized” default phase.
2. Performance enhancements: Miscellaneous enhancements were made to improve the performance of the app
1. Fixed for comment text area sizing. The text area was being resized on every keypress. There was also an issue with resizing space.
2. Duplicate tag names being shown in tags search as tasks. This appears to arise from a prior bug which caused two entries of the same tag to be created. Temporary patch only for the UI.
3. The file model is now launched right after the files finishes uploading. Previously, there was a modal with “start review” on it.
©️ Copyright 2023 zipBoard Tech. All rights reserved.